School Staffing Solutions
How to register your school
Schools wishing to join Resource Ed Personnel PTY LTD have several options:
- Complete online Contact Us Form
Use our online Contact Form to forward us an email so we can arrange an appointment for one of our staff to visit your school, or forward all necessary documents to you via email.
- Phone us
Call to discuss your options with us.
Schools and Marketing Director: Ian Smith
M: 0407 706 849 or P: 03 9752 1127
- Fax us a request so we can contact you for an appointment
Fax: 03 9752 0263
Schools benefit by using Resource Ed Personnel
In recent years schools have been increasingly empowered with local responsibilities ranging from cleaning contracts to teacher hire whilst attempting to support a rigorous teaching and administrative regime.
Schools have sought cost effective and innovative means to manage workloads and minimize costs. Many schools have chosen Resource Ed Personnel to assist them with offsite support which has provided them with:
- Personalised cost efficient services
- Simplicity of one call, one payment and confirmation choices
- Online facilities via our webAllocations
- Freedom from regulatory employer obligations: WorkCover, superannuation
- GST and PAYG
- No upfront fees, a simple pay as you go service
- A local Area Manager system
- Better performing teachers who have unique access to a Performance Management System
- Extensive Professional Learning opportunities.
- Photo ID for all teachers
- Public Liability and Professional Indemnity insurances
- Teachers who are VIT registered and have current criminal records clearance and who have been cleared by the DET's Conduct & Ethics Branch
- Secure 100 point identification process
- Induction Seminars before commencing work
- Comprehensive and innovative Pre-Employment Interview
Expertise We Offer
Consider the teaching and management expertise our staff can bring to your school.
Ian Smith - Marketing and Schools Director - 25 years of teaching experience
Peter Hayne - Finance Director - A strong history in business accounting and financial control
Area Managers: Are Resource Ed Personnel’s vital link between schools, teachers and ourselves. They provide a knowledgeable, professional and friendly service to schools and ensure their individual and specific needs for casual and contract staffing are met at the local level.
Accessing the services of your Resource Ed Personnel Area Manager (casual teachers) or our HR Manager (contracts) can significantly reduce the time required by your staff for recruitment, placement and payroll needs.