Teaching in the UK
Resource Ed Personnel and Thames Teachers are working together to expand your opportunities for teaching in the UK!
Together we enable Australian teachers to teach in top schools across London, the South East of England and beyond. We give you the best possible tools to assist with your move to the UK and guarantee many benefits and practical on-the-ground support.
What do we do?
Resource Ed Personnel and Thames Teachers together provide a platform for overseas teachers to teach in London and explore Europe without the burden of all the organisation involved. Our experienced Australian consultants work closely with our candidates arranging many work options to suit your needs:
- Daily Supply Teaching work with guaranteed work at certain times of the year
- Long-term contracts for 3 months to a full academic year
- Permanent roles where you are employed directly by the school
What do we offer?
- We pay for/reimburse your flight costs
- Thames Teachers representative to meet you at the airport
- We pay for your first week's stay in Central London
- We pay your fi rst week's travel with a pre-paid Oyster card
- Expert advice on long-term accommodation
- We provide regular training and CPD sessions
- UK curriculum training
- We enable you to meet with other Australian teachers
- We provide expert guidance on travel beyond the UK
- Advice on the NHS surcharge giving you access to
- healthcare during your time in the UK
- DBS (UK Police check) reimbursed after 20 days' work
Teachers also read:
To register your interest today please call 0407 706 849 or email Ian at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!