Teaching in Melbourne

Teaching in Melbourne

Contract & casual relief teaching available.
Local/Australia / International


Frequently Asked Questions
Professional Learning

Professional Learning

View upcoming events and sign up online
Latest Resource Ed Personnel News

Latest Resource Ed Personnel News

Online Professional Learning Resources

Visa Options for Teaching in London

Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa

Allows entry to work in the UK to workers aged 18 - 30 who wish to live and work in the UK for up to 2 years. All Australian, New Zealand and Canadian citizens are eligible.

Tier 1 Ancestry

If you have a parent or grandparent with UK citizenship, you are entitled to a Tier 1 Visa, allowing you at least fi ve years in the UK and future citizenship opportunity

Tier 2 Sponsorship Visa

If you are older than 31 you can apply for a Tier 2. You will need to be employed directly by the school. Thames Teachers can facilitate this as part of our service.

Tier 2 Spousal Visa

Candidates who are married/partnered with individuals who have a UK work visa can freely work in the UK for whom they choose.

UK/EU Passport Holders

Candidates with UK or EU passports are entitled to work in the UK.

Teachers also read:

To register your interest today please call 0407 706 849 or email Ian at iasmith@redp.com.au
We look forward to hearing from you!